Sunday, October 14, 2007

Vick's in a bad way

I'm gonna make a prediction. Michael Vick is gonna commit suicide. You heard me... he'll do himself in soon enough. Why you ask? His life has gone downhill in a MAJOR way ever since April. Somebody somewhere hadda have it in for this guy. There's just so much going on right now it's like it is orchestrated. Take a look...

http://www.optonline.net/News/AP/Article?articleId=335413&categoryId=22

For those that don't want to click the link, here it is in brief. They came to his house looking for drugs. They found them and a pit-bull fighting ring. In addiction to that, he lost his job as a ball tosser. The NFL basically fired him for the drugs, but the dog thing added into it. Now they want more than 20 million in bonuses back. An Indiana bank is now suing him for 2 million in unpaid business loan. A Canadian bank is suing him for 2.3 million in bad real estate investments. He now faces felony charges in Virginia for the dog thing.

Holy crap the list just goes on and on. This guy is a walking time bomb. I definitely see an O.J. thing coming up in his future. Like I said, I calls it like I sees it. He's gonna swallow him a bunch of pills and go nighty night.

The next post...... Russtopia explained! ( pay attention all you knee jerk Communism conspiracy theorists. I'm doing this for you ya know,lol.)

7 comments:

Captain Smack said...

Looking forward to Russtopia. As for Vick, I see the OJ thing too. Perhaps they should just stick him in OJ's cell and let nature run its course.

Natalie said...

Wrestling, Football, It's all too much.

poor guys.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Vic and Britney Spears would make a cute couple...

? said...

You really think he's gonna do it, eh? This may seem like a ridiculous question, but do black people really kill themselves on purpose? I mean, it seems like such a 'white' thing to do.

Cunning Linguist said...

Captain ~ Jail cell death battle! Two men enter. One man enter further.

Natalie ~ Welcome to here. Yes, it is a bit much now that I think about it. Very tiring our sports figures here in the states.

Puddin ~ Call me crazy, but I already think she's done a "Kim Kardashian(sp)". Once you tongue Madonna on live television, it kinda removes doubt about jungle fever.

Bottle my Bottle... don't be silly you little mynx. Of course it happens. Natrually, you have to face major jail over drugs and dogs as well as lose at least 50 million in commercial and sports endorsements. But hey, everybody has their limits.

Captain Smack said...

I'm with bottleblonde. It's like Chris Rock said: "If you ever hear about a black guy that committed suicide - somebody got away with murder"

prin said...

Vick? *fingers crossed*