Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I wish I knew how to post youtube videos.

I havn't a clue how to make it so the video thingy appears instead fo a link. I tried and I tried. I guess I'm just a dumb poopy head or something. You'll all just have to exert pressure on your forefinger on a link and gimme a pass on this one.

ok, THIS LINK is THE BALLS if you grew up a male in the 70's and 80's. It's just a parody of Star Wars done by dome pretty funny guys is all. I don't know why, but it cracks me the fuck up something terrible, though. If you're a fan of the movies or remember them and want to have a snicker, click the link. 6 lousy minutes never tasted so good.

Here's another youtube video. It's one of those "almost was great" bands from the 80's. I'm talking about Steelheart. Remind me to make a post to initiate you on the tragedy of Steelheart and how they met up with fate one night. Anyways.... Mili "Mike" Matijevik and Steelheart never fully reclaimed their throne as 80's badasses. Such a pity. Here they are a few years ago doing an acoustic of Electric Chair. Mili, if you're reading this post I give you and your voice mad respect my friend. Have your peeps get in touch with me and I'll hire you out a gig when you come to this area. I only have one request. You play the song linked to just now because it's more awesome than 2 hookers and an 8-ball of coke. That's a Cunning Linguist seal of approval right there my friend. For all the female readoers... yeah yeah yeah. I read all the "he's hottttttttt" posts already. No need to duplicate it here.

Finally..... we have this video that proves I'm not the only one on the planet that hates soccer moms from hell. This poor guy gets hit ( not hard, but still hit) and the PIG driving doesn't even bat a fake eyelash out of place. Soccer moms everywhere. This is why people hate you.

peace out, fuckers.

5 comments:

Cunning Linguist said...

use spell check next time, asshat.

Anonymous said...

Just go to the YouTube page and on the right there's a thing that says "Embed." Copy the code and just paste it in your blogger post where you want the video to show up.

Captain Smack said...

He's hottttttttt!

(you didn't say anything about male readers)

Cunning Linguist said...

Mortar ~ Thank you. I'mma try that next time.

Captain ~ if he were to turn gay for anybody I'm betting it would be you and your sexy lil' hat my friend.

Cunning ~ I know. I know.

ETP said...

I once had a similar experience with waxing my eyebrows. Pretty damaging when you're going out on a first date with barely there eyebrows.

p.s. I have a question. I need help on my blog. I don't know how to list my favorite bloggers on the side. Do I have to subscribe to some bullshit? help me!