Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jeez, what a work rush.

Sorry about not posting, folks. It seems I have a work rush every 6 months or so and it gets the better of me. I don't know why it happens, it just does. For you all life goes on. For me it's suspended animation time. I havn't been able to catch up on anybody's blogs or even the news for that fact. Did Britney lose the babies? Hell, for that fact is she sane again or still on the nutjob kick. You guys have to fill me in.

Here... keep yourselves entertained with an impossibly addictive game while I spend a day to catch up on all of you. You know the deal.... parouse the blogs. Harass all of you in posts. Scan for new ways to leave sexually charged innuendo's ( yes, I'm speaking directly to you, Captain. jloltpyo ).

waste 5 minutes here

7 comments:

Steph said...

Hey! Your like the male version of MY blog, except mine is about "sumthin" rather than Nothing.

Nice blog.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

hmmm...if you find out about that sexually charged innuendo please fill me in...

As for Britney I'm pretty sure she's still rocking tacky hair extensions, showing of her meat curtains and is having orgies with her security. Welcome back!

Ms P

? said...

Meat curtains! HAHAHAHA, Ms. P.!

Welcome back, Cunning! The freak show wasn't the same without you.

P.S. You call being too busy masturbating to blog 'work'?!

Zoning Out Again said...

Now look who's tapping her foot impatiently!
You were busy over at my place harassing me for doing the same thing you've been doing all this time???? :0) Nice place ya got here!

Cunning Linguist said...

Steph ~ I wouldn't say it's the male version. You talk about good things. I just use this place to keep the psychiatic bills to a dull roar. BIG difference. Your blog is definately more gooder than mine. Everybody, go check her out. I've been lurking there for a long long time now. Well worth the read.

Puddin ~ No insane huge innuendo's coming your way. Just telling you honestly and up front that I could probably give you the best 4 1/2 minutes of sexual gratification in your life is all. Maybe as much as 7 minutes if you let me take a breather. :P

Blondie ~ Now you know it was all done while thinking of you, don't you? You should feel honored. I don't usually find eye hiding swatches sexy. But on you....... *shivers*

Zone ~ Let's do a guest post on each other's blog for shits and giggles. Maybe we can get a few others in the mix and have a little fun with it all. You know, change things up a bit and keep it fresh. How do your readers feels about bashing Hillary Clinton combined with masturbating tips usaing bubble wrap and hand lotion?

Captain Smack said...

Aw, crap, I missed that reference. I usually have my team of assistants scour the web for "Captain Smack" references, but I had them performing other tasks last week.

Anonymous said...

Hi!


Why should you pay money to ebay when you can have a better ebay FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net


Talk about the "low hanging fruit" you will be picking baskets full